Opus 44 Publications is a small, family-run enterprise specialising in sheet music primarily for the education and concert band sectors.
We are located at 3 Marlage, Larkhall, Lanarkshire, ML9 3DJ, Scotland.
Please read the following terms and conditions:
1. All our products are clearly described on this website. Should you require further information prior to making a purchase, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We reserve the right to add items for sale, withdraw items from sale, or amend items at any time.
3. Our sheet music is provided in the form of PDF or ZIP files, which can be downloaded and printed by the customer.
4. A 'demo' recording is provided for many of our items, in order to indicate the style and character of the music. This fades out after a few bars.
5. A recorded backing-track is available for many of our 'Singles' range, in the form of an MP3 file. This is a further purchase option and, as with the sheet music, this may be downloaded following payment.
Please refer to our Help page for guidance on all aspects of our products.
6. Items may be selected and placed in the 'basket', whose icon is located next to each product.
7. Payment is made via PayPal. Opus 44 Publications is not registered for VAT, so no VAT is included in the price you pay.
8. Following completion of payment, the products selected may be downloaded.
9. In the event of failure of the download process, please contact us and we will email the files directly to you.
10. Our products are competitively priced. However, we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time and without notice.
11. All our music is copyright. By making a purchase, you agree to the following copyright conditions:
a) you may hold our music on file in digital or printed form, making copies for your own use as required
b) you may not provide copies of our music to anyone else (e.g. another teacher, educational establishment, band or choir)
c) you may not sell our music, or use our music for your personal gain in any way
12. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. The above statement is effective as from 13th February, 2019.